We have been discussing memories. We watched a 20/20 programme about S.A.M (superior autobiographical memory). People who have S.A.M can remember EVERYTHING about their lives in detail as if it was yesterday! We thought about whether we would like to have a S.A. Memory......
Yes I would like a S.A.M because I could tell my kids stories about my life. I would remember every little thing in my whole, entire life. Neve.
Yes, ..because when you had a test you could just look at the paper and remember it all! When you went shopping you would not need a piece of paper and save money. Grace.
No, ...because you might not get married because your partner might get fed up with you because you would remember everything anyone said and you would always win the fights. Jaz.
No, ..because you might remember scary stuff like nightmares... Zoe.
Monday, October 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment