Monday, July 18, 2011

Year 3 Core GATE Advertisement


4 comments:

Raquel McBirney said...

Well done to all of you in your GATE Advertisement. I like the idea of a Spy Teddy - do you think I could buy one somewhere? I like the way you showed how the Spy Teddy could be used to 'spy' on someone and how you could download it onto your computer to watch.

From Mrs McBirney (Maia's mum)

Raquel McBirney said...

Well done to all of you for your GATE advertisement. I like the idea you came up with for a Spy Teddy, I wonder if I could buy one somewhere. I enjoyed the way you sold the teddy to your audience by showing them what the spy teddy could do. Keep up the great work.

Mrs McBirney
(Maia's Mum)

Judy Ferguson said...

What a great idea, I could do with a spy teddy sometimes! Good advertising year 3's.

Frances Beggs said...

Great film work year 3. You all played your part well! I would like to have one of those spy teddy's, so I can spy on my Rio!