This blog site showcases the work of years 3, 4, 5 and 6 GATE groups.
I love your colourful and informative cereal boxes. I can see from the labels that you have been learning a lot about advertising.
Great work with your advertising! There are lots of cereals here that I would like to try because you have made them sound great and look good too!
I really like core gate because I really like advertising and I want to know when the toy advertising things are coming like the recording of our toys.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love your colourful and informative cereal boxes. I can see from the labels that you have been learning a lot about advertising.
Great work with your advertising! There are lots of cereals here that I would like to try because you have made them sound great and look good too!
I really like core gate because I really like advertising and I want to know when the toy advertising things are coming like the recording of our toys.
Post a Comment