I believe that some animals should have the same rights as humans because some animals are smart like dolphins. When scientists put a mirror in a pool with a dolphin it could recognise itself. Joanna.
I believe that non-human persons (dolphins and whales) should be treated like people because they are cleverer than other animals. We know they are clever because they know their own reflections and other animals can't. Rachel.
I believe that dolphins should be treated very kindly because they are very intelligent. We know this because they can see their reflections in mirrors and can recognise themselves. Mark
I believe that humans should be treated differently from animals because humans need to be taught so they know how to treat animals and humans are smarter. The law says humans and animals must be treated fairly. Ashane.
I believe that there should be three levels, humans, non-human persons and animals because dolphins are smarter than animals and humans are smarter than dolphins. Campbell.
Some animals can talk to each other, they use body language. I believe animals and humans should be treated the same. Hannah.
I believe that non-human persons (dolphins and whales) should be treated like humans because we can not go around to people's houses and kill people so why can we do it to dolphins? George.
I believe that animals and humans should be treated the same because humans have one life and animals have one life. Jennah.
I believe that humans and dolphins should be treated differently because humans are more intelligent. Jazmin.

No comments:
Post a Comment